
I was just going to have the kids use dress up clothes for generic costumes, but the night before Halloween I had a guilt trip. One of the kid's favorite movies is The Incredibles. They had already started calling each other by the names of the Incredibles family. So I managed to pull the costumes together. They got dressed up for preschool and then we went and visited Dad at work. They had so much fun. We finished the night off watching "The Incredibles" movie and eating candy in Mom and Dad's bed.
October 1, 2008. First day of Preschool. We couldn't get a picture of all three of them looking at the camera at the same time.


9/23/2008. We were driving home from the mountain and the kids were exhausted. We pulled over for a breather and a walk. They were so cute each walking on their "own road." They climbed back in the car and we had a nice drive back home.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures they are sure cute. See ya this weekend.
Hooray I found your blog! Didn't take me too long, just forgot you mentioned you had one, heh. I love, love, love your halloween costumes, they are great. And the kids are just adorable.
Post a Comment