Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas songs

Lillian and Titus are getting ready for their "Elf" Christmas costume with preschool. Lillian sang me her favorite song.

"We wish you a fairy christmas,
We wish you a fairy christmas,
We wish you a fairy christmas,
And a happy two years."

she then asked "Do you know the happy two years song mom?" So with a straight face I replied yes, and then she had me sing it for her. I love her version and hope everyone has a happy two years.

Titus is getting big, he is turning in to quite the boy now. Last night he tried to climb the stack of bins I had in his room to sleep up high in one of the bins. He then smiled his dimply smile and asked if he could sleep in my room after I told him he couldn't sleep in a bin.

Serena is growing so fast. She insisted on walking around the grocery store tonight and "helped"me shop...

1 comment:

mcrookston said...

Bout time you got into blogging.