Sunday, February 1, 2009

ASU!!!

I applied for Law School back in November for early admissions and the deadline is the end of January. I hadn't heard anything yet and I was feeling a little anxious because with the housing market and economy I wanted to secure my job for next year if I needed to work. With the lovely education reform passed by the Arizona congress members I wasn't sure what the job market would be like next year.

I called up ASU to ask when I could expect to hear. The wonderful lady at ASU offered to look up my information. As she was taking down my information she stopped and asked to put me on hold. Then the Dean of Admissions picked up the phone and said she had overheard her assistant mention my name. She remembered my name and application (they receive at least 500 for early admissions) and wanted to personally congratulate me and let me know that I would be receiving a letter of acceptance and that if there was anything I needed help with she would personally meet with me to help out. I was in shock and started crying. I have never been so happy or scared.

No comments: